Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT ATTENTION Glockohaulics!! Gen 1 &amp; Gen 2 17s 9mm

Zip Code: 30269

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 3000.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 3800.00

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello, If you ever thought about collecting Glocks or already do you probably want or need a Gen 1 which are typically pretty difficult to find especially in good condition. I have here a Gen 1 Date Code DD 1988 and a Gen 2 Date code LN 1990 both 17’s and both 9mm. They are not all lathered up in oil for pics to show a honest representation of finish. They are both in great condition and oiled they look awesome. You can also see from the lack of the barrel smiley they have a very low round count. One more cool thing!!! All the parts have matching serial numbers BUT wait!! The cool thing!! The Gen 2 barrel Doesn’t have any proof marks. Own a piece of the mystery on that too!! There are three possibilities as to why it never got proofed- that’s all I can tell you. Online the Gen 1’s look like they Auction for $1850.00 and Up and similar on the Gen 2’s that have some kind of back story such as Austrian Military, Not proofed, something Odd etc. I’m asking $3000 for both of mine or $2500 cash and a solid trade on a nice .45

Thanks for checking them out and Merry Christmas!!!

I travel a lot for work but will be back in town soon for Christmas and can meet. The only way I’ll hold these or travel very far to let someone randomly see them and potentially run into a tire kicker “no offense” I’ll need a deposit. If you’re not ok with that no problem and happy holidays- keep it movin 😁🎅

Pictures:
IMG_7621.jpeg
IMG_7622.jpeg
IMG_7623.jpeg
IMG_7624.jpeg
IMG_7625.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom