26   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Awesome Boat for sale Deep discount 911 sale

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 20000.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 50000.00

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 2019 Rebuilt and customized 1995 22.5 Foot Lowe Deck Boat with a 8 Foot Beam. Drafts in the inches. I fish in less than a foot of water all the time. This Deck boat was completely gutted down to just the structural which is I-beam aluminum in mid 2019. In 2022 the boat was complete and I started using it.
(2)batteries for the independent 24v 80lb thrust minnkota.
(1)battery for the independent electric system that runs the radio, underwater lights, shrimp lights, gigging lights, Led lights that are all over the place, wash down, baitwell, etc.
(1)new battery bought last year as the starter battery for the motor only.
All of those are on independent fuses and independent systems done right. So four total batteries.
Over 400’ new marine wiring
New Kicker marine speaker system. (6)Led speakers. LED’s are wired independently/off
New Saltwater wash down
New Live well pump and lines with seacock done right. Also has led lights inside to see bait at night.
Lots of storage throughout the boat
Original 115 HP Johnson Motor 2 stroke. The motor was pulled and gone through by a master mechanic and mostly rebuilt throughout. Runs great!
Lower unit has new water pump and was also gone through to practically newly rebuilt. Comes with a stainless prop.
All the Nav lights are led
Has new side scan Garmin fish finder and gps combo that’s flush mounted style/but removable.
Has place in rear added for additional trolling motor or a kicker motor.
Has new stainless grill. Used twice
New matching fenders
New matching dock lines
New boat cover that made it through hurricane Ian.
New matching anchor line and anchor
New matching steering wheel
And more!! Boat has a lot of little new stuff here and there! The boat project took pretty much three years to build. I have used it maybe a dozen times since it was complete.
Will come with a trailer. Trailer has new bunks, new bunk carpet, new led lights, a couple year old tires with almost no miles on them. New tongue jack. New winch. New tow safety chains.
This boat is so close to being 100% Perfect. I probably have at least 2000 hours of labor in it alone. I have lots of videos and pictures to show all the work and materials used.
Lowe sells a similar boat with materials that I’m sure aren’t as good as quality for almost $90k when new. I was asking $50k for mine but will listen to all offers. Geico evaluated it at $38,500. Now I have an emergency and am asking $20,000.00! Have cash!? Make me an offer but please be serious. Thanks!! This is truly the most stable flats boat I’ve even walked on and is a one of a kind custom fishing machine.
I live in Jacksonville Florida right now but frequent Brunswick Georgia. Need it sold. Thank you!
Yes I take trades but have to have cash with any deal.

Pictures:
IMG_7592.jpeg
IMG_1870.jpeg
IMG_1871.jpeg
IMG_4429.jpeg
IMG_4431.jpeg
IMG_1923.jpeg
IMG_1924.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom