Kenster21

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
33   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT B&amp;t APC223 pro 12.5

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $3600
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $4000. Looking for high end firearms maybe sig spear? just seeing what is out there.

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: **Would trade for a virtus in 300 and in 556 with some cash on my end or a maxim pdx300 and a virtus**

I have the brand-new APC223 Pro from B&T. It has a 12.5 inch barrel threaded 1/2x28. These are new and are very hard to find. not sure exactly what I’m looking for just seeing what is out there. whatever it is, it needs to be high-end. I do have a folding brace and 1913 adapter for this as well.

Pictures:
FD467D5F-F23B-41DC-B03E-01DE02A1458B.jpeg
F2EABEF5-3386-43DC-87A2-FD711B528430.jpeg
image.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I guess I’m not sure what’s going on here. I have been trying to get in touch with this seller for a few days.

I’m interested, I’m here in GA, possible trade option - please get in contact. You have my number.

Thanks.

I guess I’m not sure what’s going on here. I have been trying to get in touch with this seller for a few days.

I’m interested, I’m here in GA, possible trade option - please get in contact. You have my number.

Thanks.
Some people aren't on all the time and dont receive notifications like myself. Lol give him time. Also might help to put your actual location in your profile i know that is a pet peive of mine.

Free bump for a awesome firearm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom