Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Barware and or Man cave items

Zip Code: 31321

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 175
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 175

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: These are some of the items from my dad's collection he got over the years.
They deserve better than sitting on a goodwill shelf or sitting in a storage box
like they have been for the last few months.

Yes, some of the items are dusty/dingy (you try sitting on a shelf for years & look perfect).
I will wash & dry all dish/barware & beer mugs before they change hands.
Really looking to trade/sell all of the items to one buyer (but go ahead with any offer).

(**) Really need to get a new(ish) 48qt cooler or somewhat larger (but not insanely huge)
So if someone wanted to offer their (igloo, coleman, yeti, orca or ???) cooler as a partial trade,
then that would be something to really consider. Or maybe even 2 (48qt) coolers would be great.
Coolers with some form of a handle/handles would also be great.

All offers will be responded to.
Looking for best offer.

If you're not a fan of the sports teams represented in the pics then:
1) resell them to someone you know is
2) set them up for target practice at a range
3) try #2 but with some tannerite or other favorite method of anger management.

(*) the GA Tech game comes with 2 boards.
(**) the vhs tape is in the pics as a size reference only (not included for sale).
(***) The white spot on the beer & or coffee mugs is not a chip, I had to whiteout the pic to be
sure I would not get flagged or banned for posting the pic. The mugs are in as good as shape
as when they were originally sold.

Enjoy the pics and will respond to all offers (except for those that include tofu or flan).

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom