Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT BCM 18 SPR build: $1600

Zip Code: 30752

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 2100
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 2400

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Built this gun out to do some predator hunting in the evenings but it’s really become a safe queen.

Uppper:
Factory BCM mk12 mod4 upper
Upgraded to their 12” QRF (quad rail)
SOLGW gas block
KAC (knights armament co.) 3 prong flash hider kit
Barrel is 18” 1:7 twist chambered in 556: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel, QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish, QPQ coated M4 feed ramp extension and barrel has a longer .750” profile if you want to run the OPS Inc model 12 collar for suppressor.
Bolt was properly head spaced to ensure accurate.
Bolt carrier is Colt milspec. Black Nickle boron MPI/HPT

LOWER:
Started its life as a In Guns We Trust. Local company to the Chattanooga/North Georgia area. Makes some great Mil-Spec pieces.
New CMMG LPK (lower parts kit) installed last summer.
H2 buffer weight: can install h1 or h3 if you want
Geissele SD-C Trigger is super slick!
Radian Talon 45/90* safety
Ambi/skeletonized charging handle
Magpul stock
BCM gunfighter mod 3 grip

ACCESSORIES:(priced with sightmark but let me know if you’d like it configured differently)
Sightmark wraith HD - digital & NV capability (NIB)
IR illuminator light - I shot zero
Bushnell 3.5-18 scope - mils
Vortex cantilever scope mount
Leupold vx 3-9x40 with warne mount
Magpul angled foregrip
Budget bi-pod
Surefire m952v white/IR light set up

Gun is priced with wraith and this is a hammer. First time out we were consistently shooting sub moa 5 rd groupings with the wraith and some aac 75g ammo. I did rattle can this gun but had the upper and lower receivers cerokoted bronze, rail was black. I can clean it off or you can add the second coat to customize it.

This has only had about 20-40 rds down range and is immaculate.

Can add or take away accessories or components for the right deal! I’m happy to work something out on a decent home build, factory rifles, long guns, handguns, multi-piece trades, nice optics, uppers, light set ups, nice optics/red dots. May even consider an AK.

Willing to part out if there are particular components you’re looking for. I’ve got over 2k invested in the rifle alone and hate to see it just sit here.

Other interests: BCM, Noveske, specwar, KAC, radian, hodge, geissele, triarc and the lot of similar manufactures.

Also have a Daniel defense mk18 upper I could include if you’re looking for a shorty. I I’ll also post pictures of that soon too.

Tia. Text me at 4237628162. Willing to travel

Pictures:
BEC51741-ED56-49FE-A807-FAB014BBBDAB.jpeg
D2BFD63A-CF02-4002-9897-90AD7D284F71.jpeg
047CE7A2-F5CE-48D5-A686-9210C40502D5.jpeg
F0A8675A-3015-4B32-8629-43F9CFA45156.jpeg
6011C6F9-0A18-4611-B0C0-FCC24B61793D.png
CFC5CA20-6283-4145-9BFD-617A44CF4622.jpeg
8FFEB59A-B747-4F8F-87DA-F50257ED8C88.jpeg
25D81634-E92F-43B1-95BD-FC8631964B76.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Built this gun out to do some predator hunting in the evenings but it’s really become a safe queen.

Uppper:
Factory BCM mk12 mod4 upper
Upgraded to their 12” QRF (quad rail)
SOLGW gas block
KAC (knights armament co.) 3 prong flash hider kit
Barrel is 18” 1:7 twist chambered in 556: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel, QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish, QPQ coated M4 feed ramp extension and barrel has a longer .750” profile if you want to run the OPS Inc model 12 collar for suppressor.
Bolt was properly head spaced to ensure accurate.
Bolt carrier is Colt milspec. Black Nickle boron MPI/HPT

LOWER:
Started its life as a In Guns We Trust. Local company to the Chattanooga/North Georgia area. Makes some great Mil-Spec pieces.
New CMMG LPK (lower parts kit) installed last summer.
H2 buffer weight: can install h1 or h3 if you want
Geissele SD-C Trigger is super slick!
Radian Talon 45/90* safety
Ambi/skeletonized charging handle
Magpul stock
BCM gunfighter mod 3 grip

ACCESSORIES:(priced with sightmark but let me know if you’d like it configured differently)
Sightmark wraith HD - digital & NV capability (NIB)
IR illuminator light - I shot zero
Bushnell 3.5-18 scope - mils
Vortex cantilever scope mount
Leupold vx 3-9x40 with warne mount
Magpul angled foregrip
Budget bi-pod
Surefire m952v white/IR light set up

Gun is priced with wraith and this is a hammer. First time out we were consistently shooting sub moa 5 rd groupings with the wraith and some aac 75g ammo. I did rattle can this gun but had the upper and lower receivers cerokoted bronze, rail was black. I can clean it off or you can add the second coat to customize it.

This has only had about 20-40 rds down range and is immaculate.

Can add or take away accessories or components for the right deal! I’m happy to work something out on a decent home build, factory rifles, long guns, handguns, multi-piece trades, nice optics, uppers, light set ups, nice optics/red dots. May even consider an AK.

Willing to part out if there are particular components you’re looking for. I’ve got over 2k invested in the rifle alone and hate to see it just sit here.

Other interests: BCM, Noveske, specwar, KAC, radian, hodge, geissele, triarc and the lot of similar manufactures.

Also have a Daniel defense mk18 upper I could include if you’re looking for a shorty. I I’ll also post pictures of that soon too.

Tia. Text me at 4237628162. Willing to travel
hey bud, you've got a screen shot of some personal email in there. You may want to edit the listing and take that one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom