Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
154   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Beautiful Zastava M90 556 AK with Wood Furniture

Zip Code: 30115

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1,100 OBRO
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See Description (CASH REQUIRED)

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello ODT! For your consideration is this Beautiful Zastava M90 in 556. I am the 2nd (?) owner of this rifle and it is in immaculate shape. It looks almost new and shoots like a dream. With the robustness of the AK, the 5.56 recoil impulse is the lowest I have ever felt. It is an incredible soft shooter and it maximizes the rounds ballistics with the 18.5" barrel. You can mount optics using the traditional left side rails and the iron sights are pretty accurate as is. It has the original wood furniture on it and it is in great shape. You can always install additional furniture and accessories to make this your tactical dream rifle.

This rifle comes with FIVE 30rd Zastava 5.56 magazines. Zastava USA sells additional magazines directly to the consumer, so they are readily available.

TRADES: ACOG (223/5.56 reticle) or Mini ACOG, with mount. (Plus CASH).

Asking for $1,100 Cash Or Best REASONABLE Offer.

I am in Canton and will travel a little to meet.

PM me with offers and/or questions.

By messaging me, you attest you are not prohibited from owning/purchasing a long-gun in Georgia and are 18+ years old.

Zastava Arms PAP M90 PS Rifle Features​

• Made in Serbia by Zastava Arms
  • Imported by Zastava Arms USA
  • Model ZR90556FS- PAP M90 PS
  • Chambered in 5.56X45mm & Also .223 rounds
  • Chrome lined 18.25 inch barrel
  • Barel twist rate 1x7
  • Threaded 14 x 1 left to accept muzzle devices and supressors
  • Weight approx 8.5 lbs
  • Optic rail on left side
  • Hollow piston head for increased accuracy
  • Bulged trunnion with 1.5 mm thicker receiver
  • 3 Position adjustable gas system for reduced recoil
  • Zastava spring loaded release button
  • Bolt hold open saftey selector notch
  • Takes most .556/223 AK mags
The Zastava M90 rifle is loaded with shooter friendly features and guaranteed to make Kalashnikov shooters smile. They are made by the famous Zastava Arms factory located in Serbia and imported by Zastava Arms USA. The PAP M90 is chambered in the popular .556 round and will also shoot .223 both steel and brass cased ammo. There are 3 adjustable gas settings so you can quickly dial the rifle in to your ammo or muzzle device. As with all Zastava products the M90 is built like a tank featuring RPK style bulged trunnion and 1.5 mm thicker receiver. The hammer forged Zastava barrel is chrome lined to provide years of accurate shooting and range fun. Comes with the optic rail on the left side of the gun allowing you to add a mount and your favorite optic. These rifles work with a variety of .556 / 223 AK mags but have not been tested with all that are on the market.

Pictures:
M90 Pic 1.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom