Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Beretta 28 686 Silver Pigeon 1 Trade for 30

Zip Code: 30180

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1900
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Other Skeet Shotguns

Caliber: 12gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling my 686 silver pigeon 1. Gun is in excellent condition. Comes with case, all chokes and 2 skeet 3/4” extended beretta chokes. Bought to shoot skeet and would like to move up to a 30”. Bought to start shooting skeet but am not a fan of the 28”. Would love to trade this for another 686 SP1 in 30”. Will look at other guns of equivalent value. I prefer beretta. Have other guns listed here (FN509 tactical and an ar-15) I can throw in on a trade as well as cash.

Pictures:
IMG_1503.jpeg
IMG_1504.jpeg
IMG_1505.jpeg
IMG_1502.jpeg
IMG_1500.jpeg
IMG_1501.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Selling my 686 silver pigeon 1. Gun is in excellent condition. Comes with case, all chokes and 2 skeet 3/4” extended beretta chokes. Bought to shoot skeet and would like to move up to a 30”. Bought to start shooting skeet but am not a fan of the 28”. Would love to trade this for another 686 SP1 in 30”. Will look at other guns of equivalent value. I prefer beretta. Have other guns listed here (FN509 tactical and an ar-15) I can throw in on a trade as well as cash.
I have an a400 xcel black with steel rib vs carbon, case and original choke and three muller chokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom