Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
24   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Beretta M9

Zip Code: 30707

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 600 lowest I will go, reduced from 650
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Offer away.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a Beretta m9 comes with two magazines, 15 rounds each. It’s a beautiful gun, would make a nice addition to the collection your wife doesn’t know about. Now if you wanna make your wife mad, because you bought another gun, don’t buy a cheap gun. Buy one that’s gonna be worth the butt chewing your wife gives you. And one you will look at while your in the dog house on the air mattress shivering in the bitter cold you can look at it, and say you were worth it. She just doesn’t know how special you are. But you can buy this gun, and a dozen roses, and some chocolates. You look her square in the eye, and say hey baby, I wear the pants in this relationship! Here’s some flowers, and some chocolate. It sure has been cold the last few nights. I would love to get back inside the warmth of my house, and my bed, these skeeters and wasp are starting to hurt. My landlord, the black widow, is tired of hearing me missing my bed. She’s also tired of me drinking all her beer and eating all her food… I know cause she bit me…

Pictures:
image.jpg
image.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom