• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Bergara.308 with magpul chassis and trijicon extreme long range 5x50x56

Status
Not open for further replies.

sovietak474u

Default rank 5000+ posts
My honor is loyalty
380   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Bergara.308 with magpul chassis and trijicon extreme long range 5x50x56

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $2,500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Ammo , trijicon Optics , stuff that is goofy

Caliber: 762 nato

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for grabs is slightly pre owned Bergara .308 . I ditched the heavy stock system and plopped on the magpul which is far more comfortable .

the optic is the best part but I will not separate it from the rifle so don’t ask.

optic is a 5x50x56 trijicon accupower extreme long range . You can see Uranus with this bad boy . All the original papers and box come with it .

Cash price $2,500 which is a steal and no I’m not taking one cent less . I don’t have to sell it but I suck at long range shooting so off it goes .

I am open to trades but please don’t offer crap. I have enough crap in my life and don’t need anymore thanks. Can never have too much ammo , trijicon Optics or things that are goofy

Suppressor not included but I’d be happy to sell you one

Pictures:
082c289b-e961-4b55-9aae-86dfd218b89c-jpeg.2588356

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I agree with the ad , for this price it is steal. A very nice setup, even though I'm out of bolt guns, I'm salivating looking at this baby. Awesome scope and cool rifle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom