Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Browning BLR 22 type 2

Zip Code: 31021

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 550.00 reduced or trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Looking for a descent ffp scope

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Nice browning blr22, it's 38 years old and in good shape for its age. It does have a few bumps on the stock but nothing cut into it and a scuff on the metal band around the barrel. Gun shoots good and will shoot anything you feed it. I'd be willing to trade for a nice ffp scope or 10mm m&p 2.0 or something comparable

Pictures:
IMG_5962.jpeg
IMG_5959.jpeg
IMG_5960.jpeg
IMG_5961.jpeg
IMG_5966.jpeg
IMG_5965.jpeg
IMG_5969.jpeg
IMG_5967.jpeg
IMG_5968.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Nice browning blr22, it's 38 years old and in good shape for its age. It does have a few bumps on the stock but nothing cut into it and a scuff on the metal band around the barrel. Gun shoots good and will shoot anything you feed it. I'd be willing to trade for a nice ffp scope or 10mm m&p 2.0 or something comparable

Nice browning blr22, it's 38 years old and in good shape for its age. It does have a few bumps on the stock but nothing cut into it and a scuff on the metal band around the barrel. Gun shoots good and will shoot anything you feed it. I'd be willing to trade for a nice ffp scope or 10mm m&p 2.0 or something comparable
I’m interested how do I contact you
Thanks
Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom