Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
121   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT BUL Armory 1911 Commander 4.25 9mm

Zip Code: 30265

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $750
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Sig p320 rxp x-compact +, Walther PDP 4” compact +, will look at others and take cash where needed.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Putting my BUL Armory 1911 9mm commander up for sale Or trade. Will come with box and docs and 2-10 round mags. This model has g-10 grips, front and rear back straps, front and rear serrations, flared mag well and hands down the smoothest slide I have ever worked. I have put 60 rounds through it and I am not the original owner, just sits in the safe. I have listed some items that might interest me above.
I have listed my BUL at a fair price and would appreciate if your making a trade offer you do the same or add cash. Would like to keep meet close to Newnan or the surrounding area please.

Pictures:
F7251CBC-024F-4F69-8596-A408777B1264.jpeg
E060B45C-1278-41F6-8B29-E464AED60D88.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
The Bul Armory guns should only be compared to guns costing 2-3 times more. This is a bargain on one, plus it has the upgraded bull barrel and someone has added a mag well.
GLWS…….and if it doesn’t sell soon I may break down and make it my fifth Bul.

The Bul Armory guns should only be compared to guns costing 2-3 times more. This is a bargain on one, plus it has the upgraded bull barrel and someone has added a mag well.
GLWS…….and if it doesn’t sell soon I may break down and make it my fifth Bul.
Agree 100%. I’m actually considering just holding on to it. Caught myself looking at holsters earlier today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom