Item Gone: FS/FT Burris ELiminator III Laserscope 4-16x50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottja

Default rank <50 posts Supporter
Outdoorsman
6   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Burris Eliminator III Laserscope 4-16x50 (more trades added)

Zip Code: 30809

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $800
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See items below.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: In flawless condition. It was mounted to a 300WM for 1 season and I took 2 deer with it at 310 and 427 yards. The range-finding feature worked perfectly and I center punched the shoulder on both deer. I've just gotten into a different kind of shooting and this scope sits in the safe so it's time to go.

Comes with original box and everything that was included (mounts, etc). Burris has a lifetime no questions asked warranty that transfers to whoever owns the scope, not just the original purchaser. .

From the website:
Laser range capability out to 1,200-plus yards with reflective target, 750-plus yards with non-reflective target.

Automatic Trajectory Compensation
Push the button and a bright-red, illuminated dot signifies your new aiming point.

Easy Programming
The Eliminator III comes with a programming book, and there is a web site app to help get the precise programming numbers you need based on your elevation, atmospheric condition, and cartridge of choice

I am willing to give partial trade value but only interested in these:
- Ruger American Predator 223 (right handed)
- Ruger American Predator (or Go-Wild), 243 left handed
- Ruger American Predator (or Go-Wild), 25-06 right handed
- Vihtavuori N140 powder

Pictures:
20201108_111158-jpg.2907891

20201108_111207-jpg.2907898

20201108_111211-jpg.2907900

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom