Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
64   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT C96 Mauser broom handle

Zip Code: 30189

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 2250
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Nothing in particular, but I’ll look at all offers

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Just testing the waters on this one as I found something else I’m interested in buying. Will look at trades, but mostly wanting cash.

From what I can tell it’s a late 1931-early 1932 c96 commercial broom handle Mauser. Serial # 848625 All the info I can find online shows these only had 4 serial numbered parts, and they all match. The gun looks to be al original with only the safety being replaced by me due to a broken spring, I have the original one, and it could be welded back together and made to work again. The stock and sling are reproductions. I had it looked at by a collector/gunsmith and it looks like gun has never been refinished or modified. It’s the original 7.63x25 caliber. With all original patina. Included in the listing is 200 rounds of ppu ammo, and a bag of 50 rounds of raw lead ammo.

Pictures:
IMG_3163.jpeg
IMG_3165.jpeg
IMG_3166.jpeg
IMG_3170.jpeg
IMG_3171.jpeg
IMG_2829.jpeg
IMG_2830.jpeg
IMG_1571.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom