Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT CanAm Maverick X3 Max X ds Turbo RR

Zip Code: 30132

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 37000.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See below

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Awesome machine right here! Not for the faint of heart. 2020 model with low miles and run time. Not all beat up. Never been wrecked. Just about every factory option was added. Has Bazooka BT sound system, winch, factory cooler, Gorilla LED whips, spare tire, etc..etc…. It was sent to CA Technologies for tuning, level 5 suspension kit, Trinity dual exhaust system, Crow racing harnesses etc….. All factory OEM parts that were replaced with upgrades included. The price listed also includes the 8.5x20, dual axel, enclosed trailer and some other stuff here and there not listed. Full service by Extreme Propulsion in Cartersville within the past few months. I’m looking to sell or possibly trade. I’m interested in other vehicles, possibly a classic car / truck, high end firearms, transferable machine guns, high end watches etc… Willing to partially trade or straight up trade if the deal makes sense. I can add cash if needed. Also have a rental house that can use some work so if you are a professional contractor maybe we can work something out. No obligation inspection available upon request. Feel free to contact with any questions. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
IMG_8176.jpeg
IMG_8173.jpeg
IMG_8174.jpeg
IMG_8175.jpeg
IMG_8177.jpeg
IMG_8178.jpeg
IMG_8179.jpeg
IMG_8180.jpeg
IMG_8181.jpeg
IMG_8182.jpeg
IMG_8183.jpeg
IMG_8184.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom