• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Canik 55 C100 .380acp with box and papers and almost 100 rounds of ammo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Miller

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
24   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Canik 55 C100 .380acp with box and papers and almost 100 rounds of ammo.

Zip Code: 30523

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 300
Trade Value or Items Looking For: looking for a complete upper in 10" or 16" 556./223

Caliber: 380

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: My dad bought this for me a year ago . And yes I'm posting this on my fathers page .I have put less than 100 rounds through this nice pistol it has 15+1 magazine capacity comes with 2 mag's this 380 also has night sights it has no carry wear at all it still is in new condition. This is a very good conceal carry its all steel so it is built very good. I'm looking to trade for a complete upper I have cash I can add for a complete ar 15 with my pistol included I also have a nice new 1080p projector 3d that you can use to watch movies are watch tv that I can add with a screen also they are awesome for watching the game in your man cave. This setup shows crystal clear can give more info if interested . Just pm me and I will respond I'm 24 will be 25 sept. 8 Thanks for your attention.

Pictures:
hqdefault-jpg.827237

canik1-jpg.827241

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom