• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Century Arms VZ2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody Johnson

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
8   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Century Arms vz2008

Zip Code: 31211

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 800 obo
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Nothing specific just want something different

Caliber: 7.62x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: “Beaver barf” wood furniture. Comes with 2 metal magazines, field cleaning kit and a leather pouch for the magazines. Mainly wanna sell but I’m open for trades. I can add cash or take trade plus cash. Any questions just ask.

Pictures:
b5fde457-4d0d-4713-84b6-caa83ebb2686-jpeg.2723435

a1956196-381d-4bbc-93c5-e9709bf54fe3-jpeg.2723436

de66c149-1538-4ab3-8dba-e824c48481ec-jpeg.2723437

69f5d346-2c60-4cd2-97b3-9a8bf503c2fc-jpeg.2723438

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Vz58..as far as I recall:

Detechniqs (Spelling) remanufactured the first..and were so good that these were the same guns CZ imported far a short while.

Century had the Vz2008.. and some had a few problems due to a missing tab on the bolt carrier.
(which I think Detechniqs may have licensed)

I had all the versions out at one time and my favorite was the Detechniqs pistol in 7.62x39.

All performed awesomely, but in the world of rails, custom triggers and red dots they were a lot harder to source parts for but it could be done.

Yeah I’m feeling like I got screwed now... they made it sound like it was a gun directly from Czechoslovakia ‍♀️ Guess that’s what I get for buying something without doing some research first.

Yeah I’m feeling like I got screwed now... they made it sound like it was a gun directly from Czechoslovakia ‍♀️ Guess that’s what I get for buying something without doing some research first.

Depends on how much you paid for it at the gun store

They're still fantastic guns as long as yours doesn't experience any gremlin issues and you didn't pay an exorbitant amount of money for it. My 2008 has ~2000 rounds through it with no issues. They're great shooters but collectors get pretty particular.

It’s shoots great and I like it there just isn’t really anything u can do for customizing it. I was hoping to get at least what I paid for it but looking at the offers I’ve gotten I don’t know if I will. Wanna use the money to put into an ak I bought.

It’s shoots great and I like it there just isn’t really anything u can do for customizing it. I was hoping to get at least what I paid for it but looking at the offers I’ve gotten I don’t know if I will. Wanna use the money to put into an ak I bought.
you live and you learn man don't beat yourself up about it, we've all been there

Shame on them if they mis-represented what it is. Still a great rifle, I have 2 of them. They were dirt cheap 5 years ago but prices are up on everything so they are worth a little more now. But if you paid close to $1K you are kind of on the losing end of that deal unfortunately. Happens to the best of us, been there done that.

School of hard knocks everyone has attended. Learn from the experience and don't be too hard on yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom