• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Century Arms VZ2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody Johnson

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
8   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Century Arms vz2008

Zip Code: 31211

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 800 obo
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Nothing specific just want something different

Caliber: 7.62x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: “Beaver barf” wood furniture. Comes with 2 metal magazines, field cleaning kit and a leather pouch for the magazines. Mainly wanna sell but I’m open for trades. I can add cash or take trade plus cash. Any questions just ask.

Pictures:
b5fde457-4d0d-4713-84b6-caa83ebb2686-jpeg.2723435

a1956196-381d-4bbc-93c5-e9709bf54fe3-jpeg.2723436

de66c149-1538-4ab3-8dba-e824c48481ec-jpeg.2723437

69f5d346-2c60-4cd2-97b3-9a8bf503c2fc-jpeg.2723438

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
the VZ2008 is a kit build of a VZ58, still czech parts but minus the receiver & barrel. what you are losing is the original chrome lined barrel as the green mtn barrels are not. still a good gun, depending on how much you paid.

It’s shoots great and I like it there just isn’t really anything u can do for customizing it. I was hoping to get at least what I paid for it but looking at the offers I’ve gotten I don’t know if I will. Wanna use the money to put into an ak I bought.

Actually, there's a fair amount of customizing you can do with these guns. I swapped the horrible (and painful) folding stock on mine for an AR-style system, and put the modern, polymer front end furniture from CZ on it and it looks completely different.

I also have a Ramlite scope mount that uses rare earth magnets to attach to the rear dust cover with a small, pistol-style red dot mounted to it. Get a few of the translucent mags for it and it goes from 1950's to 1990's.

Just be warned that while 'real' Vz58 parts work, the CAI builds tend to vary a little, and some fitting always seems to be required with these.

But if you're looking to get rid of it now's the time... They seem to all be north of $1000 on Gun Broker these days, although I didn't check to see how many sold at that price.

Actually, there's a fair amount of customizing you can do with these guns. I swapped the horrible (and painful) folding stock on mine for an AR-style system, and put the modern, polymer front end furniture from CZ on it and it looks completely different.

I also have a Ramlite scope mount that uses rare earth magnets to attach to the rear dust cover with a small, pistol-style red dot mounted to it. Get a few of the translucent mags for it and it goes from 1950's to 1990's.

Just be warned that while 'real' Vz58 parts work, the CAI builds tend to vary a little, and some fitting always seems to be required with these.

But if you're looking to get rid of it now's the time... They seem to all be north of $1000 on Gun Broker these days, although I didn't check to see how many sold at that price.
Lucky fella you. I never heard of the Ramlite untill he went out of business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom