Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
101   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Chiappa 1887 parts

Zip Code: 30143-8414

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 150
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Ruger wrangler or a sp101 with cash from my end

Caliber: 12gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a project gun that is like new but a chiappa brand so it's crap. It started as a fully functioning 1887 lever shotgun. 26 inch barrel with removable chokes. It consistently has light primer strikes. I sent it back to chiappa and they returned it after replacing the firing pin, which did nothing to fix it. I'm no gunsmith but if I had to take a shot as to what the issue was I'd say head space. In my opinion it appears that the bolt doesn't fully seat against the chamber when the action is closed. Since that would require a new bolt or some actual gunsmithing, Chiappa didn't want to bother with it. I've had a couple other chiappa guns and they've been hit or miss for me. Maybe someone out there didn't get a lemon and might want some extra parts for their gun, or you might want to tinker around with it for fun. I don't have the time to fool with it anymore. Meet anywhere along hwy 575 or in Jasper.

By contacting me you confirm that you are legally able to own these firearms.

Pictures:
20211022_172938.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom