Default rank <1000 posts
Has a Trading Problem
45   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Chiappa Rhino 60DS Nickel Finish

Zip Code: 30188

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1200 with ammo, 1050 without
Trade Value or Items Looking For: CZ Shadow 2 (+cash on my end); possibly some other nice target pistol; Beretta M9A3 (preferably black)

Caliber: 357 Mag/38 SP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Here I have a Chiappa Rhino 60DS with the Nickel finish. About as basic as a Rhino gets. Comes with lock and I'll throw in the red snappers for if you're like my and want to get used to that trigger pull. Stock everything. I have about 300 rounds through it after a number of range trips, cleaned every time afterwards. Some burns near the cylinder gap as you can see and one small one on the arm, but otherwise it's a really good looker. Have 86 rounds of Fiocchi .357, 20 Fiocchi .38sp, and a bucket of Remington .38sp if I had to guesstimate about 250~ maybe a bit less, plus I probably have at least 200-230 brass between 357 and 38 if that's your thing.

Would like to not drive super far, but willing to hear you out. Take a peek at GA DL or CCL.

Trade wise looking for a CZ Shadow 2. Any differences in price can be discussed. PM if you would like any other pics or anything. These are very hard to find right now online and I haven't seen another in person at any of the stores I've been to recently.

Pictures:
img_20200713_193112-jpg.2715167

img_20200713_193232-jpg.2715169

img_20200713_193316-jpg.2715170

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Gingerbeard Man Gingerbeard Man Believe me it's wicked fun to shoot. I really do love it, but it's probably more of a safe queen than anything and I think I want something I can really put some serious rounds through. Although when paired with my Henry Model X I really do feel like a space cowboy. Worst case (maybe best?) nobody wants it and I get to keep it!

Gingerbeard Man Gingerbeard Man Believe me it's wicked fun to shoot. I really do love it, but it's probably more of a safe queen than anything and I think I want something I can really put some serious rounds through. Although when paired with my Henry Model X I really do feel like a space cowboy. Worst case (maybe best?) nobody wants it and I get to keep it!
I always advocate the owner keep it. They are iconic guns used in movies and all the ol' fashions roun' here sneer at it and that brings me great joy :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom