• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Closet/Safe Clean out: Beretta & Browning Shotguns; Colt & Drake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boudreaux

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
10   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Closet/Safe Clean out: Beretta &amp; Browning Shotguns; Colt &amp; Drake

Zip Code: 30092

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1,200 - Various - See post
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1,300 - Various - see post

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a few items that need to be out of the safe more and put to good use.

* SOLD :clap2: 26" Browning A5 12 ga in shadow grass camo. Has 2 factory flush mount chokes and a BRAND NEW installed recoil pad. Trade $1,300/Sale $1,200.

* SOLD :clap2: 28" Beretta A303 12 ga with good bluing and good wood. 1 flush mount factory choke. Ducks Unlimited gold inlay on both sides of receiver. 3" shells. I believe this is a former Ducks Unlimited "gun of the year". Has 1 quail shoot on it in the last 10 years. This gun needs to be enjoyed by someone and not relegated to the safe. Trade $850/Sale $750.
* SOLD :clap2:.25 ACP Colt pocket pistol. The bluing shows its age but the gun functions flawlessly. Great carry pistol Trade $400/Sale $350.

* Drake waterfowl jacket in 3XL. Seldom worn. Wear shell + liner/shell only/liner only/zip out liner sleeves and wear as a vest. Trade $250/Sale $165.

I will combine items or take combined items in trades. I will take items + cash in trade. Specific items I have a current interest, but not limited to these:

* Browning A5 12 ga Wicked Wing or similar SBE III
* New Browning Sweet Sixteen
* Browning Citori
* 870 3 1/2 Mag (or similar)
* BLR (but not in .308)
* Bolt action in 25-06: 22-250; 22 mag; .204; .223/5.56 - with ammo and scope
* .410/.45 Judge

No shipping; no free holds. I'll meet you at the Forum in Peachtree Corners to exchange. I have no interest in bows, crossbows, AR15, AK47, or blackpowder.

Pictures:
A5.JPG
Tra jacket.JPG
IMG_7315.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have "takers" on everything for the moment, but have yet to set the meeting time or exchange cash, so all but the Colt is still available.

I can't let a solid sell pass while waiting on a reply to set up a time/place. So while marked SPM, it's still available until it's marked "SOLD".

I’ve been asked a few times if PTC is the only meet up location.

I travel to Elbert Co to hunt, so if we can work out timing I can bring an item with me and meet in Commerce, Comer, or Elberton as well as around Peachtree Corners.

As noted, Beretta has been sold.

Still time before Christmas and still plenty of duck season left to grab the A5 in shadow grass and the Drake waterfowl jacket! Grab both and instant duck hunter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom