Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Cobray 37mm m203 underbarrel

Zip Code: 30189

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1000 obo
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Anything interesting

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale, or trade is my cobray m203 in 37mm, this is a signaling device until you register it. It’s a 12” with detents that hold the shell into the tube, and an extractor to remove the fired shell, so it operates exactly like the 40mm m203. It has the mounting brackets for attaching to any ar using a GI barrel nut with delta ring. I have it on a carbine length gun right now with a custom made handguard that is included. I also have the correct rifle length handguard and triangle end cap if you want to use it on a rifle length gun. Over all it is in great shape with only very minor cosmetic imperfections due to its age.

Only reason for getting rid of it is that I have other launchers and this one doesn’t get used.

Rifle is not for sale, just to show how it mounts, and that’s under a 10.5” barrel

As far as trades go I’m open to just about anything.

Pictures:
IMG_2322.jpeg
IMG_2215.jpeg
IMG_2214.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom