Item Gone: FS/FT Colt 70 series 1911

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlton wright

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
333   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Colt 70 series 1911 trade for guns or beater vehicle must run good

Zip Code: 30733

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1150
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Open

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Colt 70 series replaced bushing and night sights. Has some ware by the end of muzzle and a idiot mark.shoots great 4 mags 3 marked colt 1 more I forget what it is I think it's wilson combat might come with a pelican 1200 case depending on deal has factory grips and a set of black pineapple grips.great shooter grade gun. I have a bunch of ammo jhp and fmj depending on deal. The gun is one of only 3k made with a sm prefix can add a small amount of cash other guns or ammo for a cool vehicle

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
950 cash or ? AR AK Sks pair of glocks sigs hk xd cz mp 686 sig 226 all on the list of wants I am trying to get out of 45 and 40 so I have ammo to add to a deal as well as a pair of 40sw glocks .

IMG_3069.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom