Zip Code: 30633

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price:
Trade Value or Items Looking For:
AR mags, G17 mags, stripped Mega Machine lower

Caliber: .22lr

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This upper will go on any standard AR15 lower and is WAY more accurate than a simple drop-in bolt conversion. It's had about 500 rounds through it and runs flawlessly. I just never shoot it anymore since I put together an AR22 with a 4.5" barrel to run my can on.

The M4 profile barrel is made by Taccom and has standard 1/2x28 threads. I bought it brand new. There is one small ding on the end of it right before the threads start. You can see it in the pic below. It was like that when I received it from Taccom. It's purely cosmetic and doesn't affect function at all. Also, the threads are not rusted. That's just copper anti seize that I put on them.
Here's a link to the barrel on Taccoms page:
Barrel - Steel 16

The stainless steel bolt is made by CMMG. It's their top-of-the-line .22 bolt. This bolt alone costs over $200

The free-float rail and foregrip are both UTG.

The two mags are 25-rounders. They say "Sig Sauer" on them, but they are actually made by Black Dog Machine and are some of the most reliable AR22 mags on the market.

The charging handle is a standard mil-spec AR15 handle.

As always, cash is king, but I'm open to full or partial trades. I'm interested in AR15 mags and factory Glock 17 mags. I'm also really wanting a stripped forged Mega Machine lower right now too. WHAT YA GOT?

View attachment 742174
View attachment 742175
View attachment 742176
View attachment 742177
View attachment 742178
View attachment 742179

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Since I know we all like gun pics, here's what the upper looks like slapped on a lower.

IMG_20160413_161730-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom