Item Name: FS/FT Complete Fender Stratocaster Synth Guitar Rig

Zip Code: 30577

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1,500.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1,800.00

Caliber: 6 String

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This probably isn't going to go anywhere here unless there are some studio musicians or serious guitar nerds here. But we'll see.

My main trade interest would be ONE high quality firearm. I can talk multiples but here would be my "Best Case" trade interests.

1. AR10
2. PTR-91 (prefer the 12" barreled model) with some extras (mags & ammo)
3. Desert Eagle 50AE made in Israel Chrome
4. Benelli M4
5. Something else cool in 308

Here is what I got

1. We start of with a Fender/Roland GC-1 Stratocaster in black (MIM). It has been highly upgraded. I installed a Warmoth maple neck with SS6100 Extra Jumbo Stainless Frets, and an LSR Roller Nut. It also has Gotoh 510 Delta Chrome Locking Tuners. The neck is finished in nitro cellulose lacquer. Next I installed a Callaham Vintage Trem on it. There are a few dings in the finish I can photograph is there is some serious interest. There is also a spot about the size of a quarter around the bottom strap peg where the finish has flaked off. It can probably be drop filled and replaced but to be honest you never see it when a strap is on it. It was like that when I got it. The previous owner colored it in with a black sharpie as to make it less noticeable. Guitar plays and sounds great. Even though they pickups are MIM they sound good. They've got that great wet bloopy sound that a Strat is known for.

2. Next I have a like new black Roland GR-55 guitar synth. You can read all the features here... https://www.roland.com/us/products/gr-55/

3. I have an additional Roland GK-3 pickups with most of the adhesive mounting pads and Les Paul bridge bracket. I had my tech reverse the pins on the cable so that the pickup can be installed upside down and track properly. This way the lead cable runs downward instead of upward getting in the players way. This is one of the major gripes about the GK-3... so it's been taken care of for ya.

4. Antares ATG-1 Auto Tune for Guitar floorboard. This thing is COOL. See all the specs here... http://www.autotuneforguitar.com/products/products.php?category=ATG-1_Floor_Processor_1

pic20.picturetrail.com_VOL164_1028882_1922823_413234676.jpg

pic20.picturetrail.com_VOL164_1028882_1922823_413451547.jpg

pic20.picturetrail.com_VOL164_1028882_1922823_413451549.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom