• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Complete PSA 16" midlength upper w/ Magpul Mlok handguard, Surefire light

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowblade232

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
43   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Complete PSA 16" midlength upper w/ Magpul Mlok handguard, Surefire light

Zip Code: 30329

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 300
Trade Value or Items Looking For: a nice sofa maybe

Caliber: 5.56/.223

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm not the first owner so everything is the best of my knowledge. Upper was a spare loaner/back-up for classes and has seen about 200 rounds
  • Started life as one of these PSA midlength builds: https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa...e-classic-upper-with-bcg-charging-handle.html
  • Upper is complete with BCG/CH - all you need is a lower.
  • The dust cover is a little finicky and probably slightly out-of-spec - it doesn't want to stay closed if you bump the upper too hard.
  • Handguard was swapped for Magpul MLOK drop-ins
  • Birdcage was swapped for a linear compensator, mostly to protect the light.
  • UTG Pro folding rear iron sight
  • Elzetta light mount
  • Surefire handheld G2X Pro was adapted/ghetto-rigged into the Elzetta mount (low and high modes)
  • There's some dings here and there, most noticeably on the delta ring (see last picture, ignore the already-sold optic)
Not looking for trades at the moment unless you have a nice sofa (for real, my ass needs a new sofa). Happy to meet in/around metro Atlanta area.

Pictures:
undefined-imgur-jpg.3334643

undefined-imgur-1-jpg.3334644

undefined-imgur-2-jpg.3334645

undefined-imgur-3-jpg.3334646

undefined-imgur-4-jpg.3334647

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom