Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
56   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Couple pistols;Hi Power &amp; P95

Zip Code: 31028

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $500obo & $350
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Other firearms, read description!

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Good afternoon ODT, I have two 9mm, two-tone pistols I’m looking to sell or maybe trade. Mainly looking to sell to fund studying abroad but will listen to trade offers.

First is a Arcus 98DA, basically a Bulgarian Hi power copy/clone however it’s also capable of shooting double action if you manual thumb the hammer down. Comes with original box, docs, and 3 mags in total. It’s very accurate. $500 or best offer

Second is a Good Ole’ Ruger P95!! black and stainless steel. This one was made in 2012 right before they ended production so it has all the upgraded features such texturing on grip and ‘rail’ space… It’s in immaculate condition! I shot less than 50 times, no box or docs, just pistol and 1 original ruger mag.
‘tree-fiddy’

Looking for cash money but will also listen to trade offers. Please no hunting rifles, hunting shotguns, or bows.
Trade interests; Austrian Glocks, Italian Berettas, German Sigs, Vz. 61 Skorpion, Daewoo DP51, Milsurps. I’m open to anything really but like I said mainly looking to sell but never know what might tickle my fancy so offer away!

PM questions and offers, I’m located in Warner robins and prefer to stay local for these. Or meet at the gunshow in Perry next weekend or at the ODT swap meet.

Thanks ODT, Have a good weekend

Pictures:
3FE6AADE-E697-4A9A-A762-DC6DD8583B78.jpeg
9B6FFBA1-E720-4D83-9F9F-600D1DA3B10C.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom