Item Name: FS/FT Crank Fire SG43 Belt Fed Semi auto 7.62x54r

Zip Code: 30094

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 8500.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Rpd, 1918a3,

Caliber: 7.62x54r

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Semi auto sg43 with crank fire built by Greg Clark with Gun Creations. Has an extra heavy barrel, 3 ammo cans, and 540 rounds of 7.62x54r mainly looking for RPD as this is taking up a lot of space.. I prefer not to sell.

Pictures:
5d6e8bc2-271b-449d-a3db-1dcb64f55061-jpeg.3068943

1f01bbd4-fcf8-461d-b2db-98de876b9706-jpeg.3068949

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
cjnowell72 cjnowell72 I think you and this dude would get along very well.

Edit: looking at feedback, looks like you've both already met.
As SlyCooper0203 SlyCooper0203 we are good friends now. And my wife who is black looked at me and said ni$$a please!! She rolls her eyes every time me and him talk. She is like what are you gettin now. Welp not an sg43 apparently!! Hahaha

As SlyCooper0203 SlyCooper0203 we are good friends now. And my wife who is black looked at me and said ni$$a please!! She rolls her eyes every time me and him talk. She is like what are you gettin now. Welp not an sg43 apparently!! Hahaha
Don't let your dreams be dreams. I can't picture this in anyone else's possession. She'll come around.

Don't let your dreams be dreams. I can't picture this in anyone else's possession. She'll come around.
Lmao i just read this thread to my wife and she said it will stay dreams unless i come up with the cash on my own. She did just buy me an escalade so i cant be pushin to much. But i hopefully will sell my rental house asap

Lmao i just read this thread to my wife and she said it will stay dreams unless i come up with the cash on my own. She did just buy me an escalade so i cant be pushin to much. But i hopefully will sell my rental house asap
Hello!?!? What better accessory for a new escalade than a roof mounted belt fed SG43???

I mean, imagine how much fun the trips to Costco will be. Someone fighting you for a parking spot...nope, not anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom