Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Custom made smoker/grill

Zip Code: 31833

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $600
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Open to anything

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a large custom made BBQ Grill great for backyard parties or tailgate season. It is not like a cheep aluminum smoker from Walmart. This one is all welded 1/8th inch or larger steel.
I am looking to trade it b/c it is way too big for my apt complex. It has never even been lit. It has just been sitting out on my deck for about a year and as u can see it has a little surface rust in a couple of spots. I am valuing the grill acordingly, but the lite oxidation should come off with steal wool or can be covered with a few passes of spray paint.

The BBQ grill is hand made and one of a kind. It has the Auburn logo welded on the front of the cover. I am only selling because the grill has not been used and will be a hastle to move, but I'm definantly not going to trade it to for a 200 dollar Tarrus or something like that. Similar custom grills of this size sell for upwards of $1000. I am obviously not asking anywhere close to that, even in trade value. Offer anything you would like as long as it is reasonable. Pickup will probablty be required, but i might could make some arangements if that is not a possability for you. Text is best 334-401-8015 any offer will be considered

Pictures:
19764-jpeg.1282974

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom