• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT Custom Mauser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasey Allen

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
42   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Custom Mauser

Zip Code: 30523

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $450
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Who knows shoot me what you got.

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Zbrojovka BRNO Mauser- I don’t know much about this rifle other than a buddy of mine who owns a gun store purchased this rifle over in Charleston, S.C from an Estate Sale. Supposedly the owner was a Commander in the navy and passed away. From what I can tell custom barrel that’s crowned and a lot of machine work has been done. Very smooth action that locks up tight. Still chambered in 8mm has a long range BSA scope not sure on the manufacturer of the bases. Pretty sure the trigger is aftermarket and is very light and smooth. I’m just trying to shift some of my collection around. Maybe some of the older milsurplus guys on here can comment and give a-little more details. This isn’t a hack job and everything appears to be professionally done. I tried to add as many photos and give specs of what I can tell. I do have a few boxes of ammo I’ll give to buyer. It’s a fun shooter and will be a good budget for someone not wanting to spend a lot on a hunting rifle. Ammo is cheap and easy to find.

Pictures:
IMG_2080.jpeg
IMG_2081.jpeg
IMG_2082.jpeg
IMG_2083.jpeg
IMG_2085.jpeg
IMG_2086.jpeg
IMG_2087.jpeg
IMG_2088.jpeg
IMG_2089.jpeg
IMG_2084.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom