Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT CZ 82 9x18 Makarov

Zip Code: 30701

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 350
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Other pistols

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a CZ 82 9x18 makarov it’s in pretty good condition for its age it has two magazines and the original holster. I have 2 boxes of ammo 1 box is full and the other one has a few missing out of it these are boxes of 50 range ammo. Trade interest is other pistol’s.

Pictures:
IMG_2193.jpeg
IMG_2192.jpeg
IMG_2275.jpeg
IMG_2276.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have a CZ 82 9x18 makarov it’s in pretty good condition for its age it has two magazines and the original holster. I have 2 boxes of ammo 1 box is full and the other one has a few missing out of it these are boxes of 50 range ammo. Trade interest is other pistol’s.
Are you firm on the price of the CZ82?
Kazman16

I live in McDonough area Henry County. Can't make that long trip as my wife is bed ridden & l Can't stray far from home. However, my son lives in Cumming. Is it possible to arrange a meet somewhere up there?
Thanks for the offer but that is further than I want to travel.

I live in McDonough area Henry County. Can't make that long trip as my wife is bed ridden & l Can't stray far from home. However, my son lives in Cumming. Is it possible to arrange a meet somewhere up there?
I live in McDonough area Henry County. Can't make that long trip as my wife is bed ridden & l Can't stray far from home. However, my son lives in Cumming. Is it possible to arrange a meet somewhere up
Thanks for the offer but that is further than I want to travel.
It's 65 miles. What about half way somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom