Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT DB15 &quot;Diamond Series&quot; *CHEAP*

Zip Code: 30755

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 500 Firm
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See ad

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Round count less than 100, one of my favorite ARs. The magwell cut, the non-pinching upper/lower, 1/8 barrel twist. Has a Warhammer charging handle ,VG6 Episolon brake/comp/flash hider (works great on a 16" barrel) mil-spec trigger, and case. No mags. Not really looking for trades, I am actually trying to streamline my collection, but you never know. I would trade for Surefire lights with mlok mount and switches, maybe a 9mm M&P 2.0 Compact OR pistol with new flat face trigger/Apex.

See previous pics here!

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Round count less than 100, one of my favorite ARs. The magwell cut, the non-pinching upper/lower, 1/8 barrel twist. Has a Warhammer charging handle ,VG6 Episolon brake/comp/flash hider (works great on a 16" barrel) mil-spec trigger, and case. No mags. Not really looking for trades, I am actually trying to streamline my collection, but you never know. I would trade for Surefire lights with mlok mount and switches, maybe a 9mm M&P 2.0 Compact OR pistol with new flat face trigger/Apex.

See previous pics here!
Round count less than 100, one of my favorite ARs. The magwell cut, the non-pinching upper/lower, 1/8 barrel twist. Has a Warhammer charging handle ,VG6 Episolon brake/comp/flash hider (works great on a 16" barrel) mil-spec trigger, and case. No mags. Not really looking for trades, I am actually trying to streamline my collection, but you never know. I would trade for Surefire lights with mlok mount and switches, maybe a 9mm M&P 2.0 Compact OR pistol with new flat face trigger/Apex.

See previous pics here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom