Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT EAA Windicator 357

Zip Code: 31015

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 350
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Compete 556/223 lower +/- cash

Caliber: 357Mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I’m the original owner and it will come with everything it did from the factory. I’ve put less than 200rds through it with no issues. It’s very accurate with minimal recoil even with full power .357 thanks to the nice rubber grips and it weighing a little over 30oz. These are quality budget revolvers made in Germany. The fit and finish blows Taurus (the only other sub $500 current production double action .357 I know of) out of the water not to mention the Taurass 605 is as the name implies a 5 shot. I’m located in CRISP COUNTY/CORDELE GEORGIA however I sometimes travel to the following:

Perry/Warner Robins

Macon

Tifton

Americus

Butler

If you have low or no feedback expect to be coming to Cordele though.

From EAA:
Its name says it all, “Windicator.” Made in Germany by Weihrauch Revolver, this dependable revolver has your back! The six-shot, DA/SA Windicator is purpose- built with 2-inch, 4-inch, and now 6-inch barrel models. You can also choose from Nickel Finish or Blue/Black Finish. The rubber grips make the Weihrauch Windicator Revolver feel like an extension of your hand for sure fire action. Choose from .38 Special or .357 Magnum and find out why so many love the Weihrauch Windicator Revolver.

Pictures:
IMG_0662.jpeg
IMG_0663.jpeg
IMG_0665.jpeg
IMG_0882.png

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom