Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT EOtech EXPS3-0 Tan on FDE Unity Riser

Zip Code: 30066

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 700
Trade Value or Items Looking For: RMR+cash

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I had this on my SCAR for NV use before moving it to my KAC for the same purpose, but have recently acquired another Elcan so I have no need for this. It’s covered by EOtech’s 10 year warranty, and still has about 8.5 years of that left. This thing fūchś if you’re using it under night vision, and is arguably the fastest optic out there for CQB with its donut of death reticle. There is no de-lamination or spots where the reticle fades. It’s basically in brand new condition with a few safe kisses. Looking for $700 for the package, but could maybe be sweet talked into a nice RMR+ cash for it. Beyond that, feel free to hit me with trade offers, but I’ve been relatively out of the gun world lately so there’s not much I can think of needing.
Thanks for looking and please don’t hesitate to pm me if I can answer any questions or get you close up shots of the goods

Pictures:
DCCC5D60-F1C3-410D-B08D-AA7FEE1DF2BC.jpeg
94D4CD37-7B6C-4140-B7B3-F5247B677742.jpeg
88BC64CE-08C6-4E72-B88E-AB527F452D0B.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom