Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Extra AR-15

Zip Code: 30268

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $800
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Preference to a Glock 36, but send offers

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: PSA/Anderson lower with a PSA factory upper, 16” with carry handle and A2 front post. Shoots well, but I’ve only fired a handful of rounds through it, less than 1 mag. This is my extra/truck rifle.

Comes with 4 mags, 3 NIW. Ammo is available as well, but at retail price, because the ammo is still in sealed boxes. The rifle bag in the pictures is listed with another rifle and not available with this posting.

I’m trying to put some cash together for another motorcycle, so cash is king, but I’ll listen to trade offers. Only absolute preference is for a great condition Glock 36 without the rail.

I will need to see GADL or GWCL and will happily show mine as well.

PM with any questions or offers and I’ll respond in order of receipt.

Pictures:
D290FE6A-5605-42A6-AE7F-83C36A5036E2.jpeg
A3F8CDC8-6A8D-4C39-BAC0-57C09D150B54.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Hello,

I was wanting to know if you would be interested in trading your item for mine. Just go to my profile, go to my listings, and check out the Windham Weaponry package. Brand new in the box plus a lot of hard to get pricey items. Please review and let me know your thoughts. Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom