• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT For you collectors - NIB Colt Pocket Nine !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

prolight

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
889   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT For you collectors - NIB Colt Pocket Nine !!

Zip Code: 30066

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1695 Firm --> $1595 Now
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Way Way more than $1695

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling one of my prized possessions - a new in box Colt Pocket Nine! Gun is unfired, unmolested, not a mark on it. Comes with all original accessories, the standard 1 factory mag and original box, docs. For those of you who don't know -- this is a very rare and limited production pistol made by Colt. Colt only made this for one year before they had to stop production because they were sued by Kahr.

NO trades unless you are willing to give WAY WAY MORE than what i am asking. Not interested in fair trades.

Must meet near me here in East Cobb (or Alpharetta during work hours).

I require buyer to be at least 21 years old. Please be ready to show your GA Driver's License and/or preferrably a GWL.

Pictures:
img_0981-jpg.578099

img_0980-jpg.578100

img_0979-jpg.578101

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Im not sure if this post is a joke or not, but Im gonna go ahead and laugh. I cant find any of these that cost this much. I might be missing something but the ones that ive found are right at $800. Does anyone know if this is a real collector piece?

Im not sure if this post is a joke or not, but Im gonna go ahead and laugh. I cant find any of these that cost this much. I might be missing something but the ones that ive found are right at $800. Does anyone know if this is a real collector piece?

Yes you are missing something. Research before laughing.

That's too cool! I've never seen one before. I wonder if it's similar to the old Double Eagle pistols. But when I read the thread title I though maybe you meant Detonics Pocket Nine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom