Item Name: *SPM* FS/FT Barely shot Beretta M9A3 Italian Made Version

Zip Code: 30022

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $750
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Gen 5 Glock 34 MOS, Gen 5 Glock 17 MOS

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale or trade is a beautiful M9A3. I put 50 rounds through it and decided it wasn't for me. This one was made in Italy so you don't have to worry about the QC issues that Beretta had when they started producing them in Tennessee. Comes with everything it normally comes with. Box, docs, the thin grips and three magazines.

I'm only willing to meet somewhere up the 400 corridor north of 285. Exits 6, 7, 8 or 9 are preferred.

I AM NOT INTERESTED IN THE FOLLOWING ITEMS: Anything made by Smith and Wesson, Springfield Armory, Walther or Sig. What I'm really interested in is listed above.

View attachment 2036239
View attachment 2036242

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Good afternoon, nice to see your weapon posted, especially that it is made in Italy. Just have a few ¿’s ...
What is the color scheme on this one? Black or silver? How many rounds do the clips hold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom