Item Name: FS/FT FS/FT Nice Glock 45 with Flat Trigger & Night Sights

Zip Code: 30022

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $600
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Gen 5 Glock 17 MOS, Gen 5 Glock 34 MOS

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a nice gun, fired maybe 200 times, I just don't really have a use for it right now. It comes with everything it would come with from a dealer. Box, docs, 3 mags. Also has night sights and a really sweet Steel City Arsenal Flat Trigger. It reduces the take up a bit but still retains all of the safeties. Gives it a really nice break as well. I can include the stock trigger if you'd like. Do you get annoyed by the ambi slide release? Well this beauty has a Glock extended slide release with the wrong hander side milled off. You're welcome. If you really want the stock one I’ll put one in it.

I'm only willing to meet somewhere up the 400 corridor north of 285. Exits 6, 7, 8 or 9 are preferred.

I AM NOT INTERESTED IN THE FOLLOWING ITEMS: Anything made by Smith and Wesson, Springfield Armory, Walther or Sig. What I'm really interested in is listed above.

07FD402A-03D4-490E-9E1E-AE555DDD4A00.jpeg
6D9F60C6-B032-4A8A-B1BA-528D7B356B10.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom