Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
SemperFi SGT USMC
427   2
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT G19Gen4/RMR Custom by Boogyman Tactical****SPM****

Zip Code: 30312

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1200
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1300 trade value, PCC’s(especially Glock feed), no AR’s,1911’s or 22’s

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Gen4 G19, 3-15 round mags, Magpul magwell, suppressor height blacked out rear with orange front night sight, dimpled barrel with matching dimpled back plate, RMR type 2, slide cut custom for RMR/Holosun in black camo by Boogyman custom, cover plate incase you choose not to run a rmr/holosun, original trigger, but no original barrel/box but will come with a Glock box with backstraps,lock, and docs, lightening cut in top of slide. Apex flat face trigger. Only fired 50 rounds to sight in a Holosun and verify. Then put on the RMR and put in the safe. So you would have to sight it in. *****I'm currently at the emergency room with a severe case of food poisoning. So, if I don't respond right away, be patient please.*****

Pictures:
64E0BF5F-4C41-40F0-B067-ACDDD59ED850.jpeg
15282DEE-4A66-4001-834B-3E9B99623AD8.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Gen4 G19, 3-15 round mags, Magpul magwell, suppressor height blacked out rear with orange front night sight, dimpled barrel with matching dimpled back plate, RMR type 2, slide cut custom for RMR/Holosun in black camo by Boogyman custom, cover plate incase you choose not to run a rmr/holosun, original trigger, but no original barrel/box but will come with a Glock box with backstraps,lock, and docs, lightening cut in top of slide. Apex flat face trigger. Only fired 50 rounds to sight in a Holosun and verify. Then put on the RMR and put in the safe. So you would have to sight it in. *****I'm currently at the emergency room with a severe case of food poisoning. So, if I don't respond right away, be patient please.*****
What Sight You have on it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom