Zip Code:

Item is for: Neither Sale nor Trade now
Sale Price:
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Nothing

Caliber: .308 Winchester

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Well...well...well...peoples,

Whata we have up for sale or trade today? Just an Excellent example of one of the finest Rifles GA Precision has to offer up LNIB here today. Rifle is unfired. You're probably kicking yourself already for not contacting me fast enough. Someone has probably already bought it by now and your thinking to yourself why...why...why... did I not make him an offer? This badass thing could have been yours! Don't let this dream rifle slip through your fingers....or it probably did already... Before contacting me...

1. If you have a man bun pass this deal up and go on to the next listing...
2. If you have to borrow your manhood from your wife to get permission to make an offer...keep both of you happy and forget you saw this listing...
3. If you cry when you see kittens, well do I need to say more...This isn't for you.
4. This is a MAN'S Rifle, so if any of 1-3 above apply to you PLEASE do us both a favor and go to the next listing...
5. If your a tire kicker please go kick some tires...
Looking for: Nothing Anymore..

Pictures:

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I must say, your posting is AWESOME! I absolutely love your 1-3. Hilarious!!! I couldn’t get pictures to load. It’s probably my horrible internet out here in BFE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom