Zip Code: 30115

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1600
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See Description

Caliber: 762x39

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: SPM.....

Hello ODT!! For your consideration is a GALIL ACE Gen II Pistol in 7.62x39. Uses standard AK mags (steel pictured and included). This is the PISTOL version of the rifle with an 8.3 inch barrel which has minimal ballistic loss in the 7.62x39 cartridge. Included is the SB Tactical Side-Folding Brace which is NOT attached.

I believe this is the superior pistol of the Galil Ace offerings. 7.62x39 does not lose much energy and speed from the 8.3 inch barrel.

TRADES & Acceptable Payment Types: I am willing to entertain trade offers with a minimum $700 in cash, Gold/Silver (accepted as full or partial payment). The calibers I would be willing to entertain need to be in 9mm, 308, 223/5.56 (No AR's) and 7.62x39. I would also accept an ACOG with 5.56 reticle.

MUST BE A GA RESIDENT, 21+ years, have POSITIVE feedback and prefer to flash me your Concealed Carry at the meet.

Pistol comes with Box and Docs.

PM me with any questions and/or trade offers.

I have notated that I am willing to ship. YES, at the buyers additional expense for FFL transfer out, shipping from FFL to your FFL and ultimately your FFL fee upon pickup. Payment in full is required upfront prior to the drop off at my dealer, etc. PM me for additional details. Brace will NOT be shipped with the pistol and would be additional charges for separate shipping.

Pictures:
Galil Ace x39 Pistol 2.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom