Item Name: FS/FT Gen 4 G19C

Zip Code: 30683

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 475
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Gen 5 G19

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale is a Gen 4 G19C in excellent condition. Maybe 300rds fired through it. I bought it for my wife and she likes it but just doesn’t shoot it. It is a blue label gun so it comes with three mags and all grip back straps. Being the “C” version, it is factory comped so it prefers and cycles 124gr ammo as opposed to 115gr. Very smooth shooting gun with low recoil.

Would consider trade for a Gen 5 G19 But that’s about it.

Message me with any questions.

Pictures:
1fea070b-bc93-4480-b4d9-b6f1f3dafaa3-jpeg.2677565

9a44ac95-c3ac-462e-86ce-d35b041f9050-jpeg.2677566

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Andrew H. Andrew H. That's a really good deal already for a factory comped G19. You really should stick at minimum to your asking price. No doubt all your low-ball offers are coming from the new people fresh off Craigslist/OfferUp/LetGo etc. mentality.

Andrew H. Andrew H. That's a really good deal already for a factory comped G19. You really should stick at minimum to your asking price. No doubt all your low-ball offers are coming from the new people fresh off Craigslist/OfferUp/LetGo etc. mentality.
They may be lowballs but we are cash ready un like members who been on here window watching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom