Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
142   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Glock 19 G5 MOS with RMR Kit*Trades Updated*

Zip Code: 30217

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1200
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 556 Rifle upper of great quality/ Still open to rifle as well

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: $&!!* Update!!$&$ I also have a Polish Ak47 pistol with buffer tube kit attached so you can run a brace or form 1 and run a stock! Willing to throw it in for the right deal! Has Magpul furniture and it’s in great condition. I have a like new G19 mos with Rmr. Has been fired 200 rounds. I have it sighted in and it rings 8 inch steel with the same hold from 5 yards to 25 yards (maybe further, that’s where I stopped). I really like this setup with the titanium mounting plate. I have the box and docs for both gun and optic and a couple of holsters to go with it. I’m looking to trade for something in 556/308 with a threaded barrel. I have a thermal and I need a host for it. Also looking for a decent AR lower if you have one laying around. Thanks for looking, and please pm me for any questions. *Firm on cash price*

Pictures:
IMG_1338.jpeg
IMG_1343.jpeg
IMG_1342.jpeg
IMG_1341.jpeg
IMG_1339.jpeg
IMG_1340.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom