Reaction score
Item Name: Glock 20 and Glock 29

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $2,000

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Walther PPQ or P99AS plus Cash

Caliber: 10MM

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have two Glocks, one for Hog Hunting, one for Carry. The G20 is OD Green and comes with 5 Mages and Trijicon Night Sites; the G29 comes with 6 mags. Box have box, brush and rod unused and loaders.

Hre is the kicker - I have 200 rounds of Hollow Points and 800 Rounds of Target FMJ. All al 180 Grain. Target is Rem UMC and HSM. HP's are Hornady.

PLUS! Drop in .40 S&W Lone Wolf Barrel for the G20

Send me a PM, sweet deal and you can shoot for a few days without having to find ammo.

Pictures:
1365286699_0.JPG

1365286699_1.JPG

1365286699_2.JPG

1365286699_3.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited:
Thanks. I picked up at couple at AO. I am really trying to find a gen 1 so I can get mags. The M2 mags are like unobtainium. Although things seem to be getting better out there. Found a couple of 9mm fun sticks for regular price at Big Woods Goods.

Thanks. I picked up at couple at AO. I am really trying to find a gen 1 so I can get mags. The M2 mags are like unobtainium. Although things seem to be getting better out there. Found a couple of 9mm fun sticks for regular price at Big Woods Goods.

You'll be able to run the magnum research MAGFA915 which cost about $30. Less hard to find than the Walther mags and much less expensive...if you didn't already know

Thanks, I hate to part with these, but just need to concentrate on consolidating calibers. If I sell them all, I am getting the KRISS. I was able to pick up several of the KRISS fun sticks prior to the beginning of the madness but never got the gun. They look a little funny sticking out of my G21!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom