Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
113   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Glock 36 with extras for a Glock 29 ***SPM***

Zip Code: 30101

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $650
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Glock 29. Nothing else at all.

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: ***SPM***

G36 is in excellent condition. No issues as all. Truglo TFO fiber optic night sights installed. Traction Grip rubber grip tape installed (easily removed, with no residue left behind).

The only reason I am trying to sell or trade this is to get a G29. My G20 is too big for kayaking and mountain biking, and I also have a G30S, so this one always stays home. But this G36 shines when it is on your belt for a long day, because 3+ oz is most certainly noticeable on your waist.

Includes (5) magazines (more than shown in picture), and (1) brand new magazine still in package. Ammo shown in magazines is not included. Includes OEM Glock box.

Includes (4) holsters shown:

- Comp-Tac MTAC holster body only for G36 (leather backing shown in picture not included)

- Blackhawk Serpa CQC OWB paddle holster (also fits other Glocks)

- Concealment Solutions ASP 3.0 IWB holster with 1.75" belt clip

- Concealment Solutions Cobra OWB holster with 1.75" belt clips

Package deal for everything described above and in pictures. Price is firm (consider the value of extra magazines, 3.5 holsters and great sights). Sorry, but will not separate any items at all.

Trade for a Glock 29 only (all of this for a bare bones G29 with at least 2 magazines). No other Glocks at all and please do not ask about any exceptions to this.

Willing to drive up to 30 minutes from Acworth to meet in the middle.

If interested, please send a PM. If offering a trade, please PM me details about your gun, everything that would be included with it, your location, and hopefully a picture.

Buyer or trader must show me their GWCL, and can see my GWCL.

Pictures:
DSC03660.JPG
DSC03661a.JPG
DSC03659.JPG
DSC03662.JPG
DSC03663.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom