Item Name: FS/FT Glock 42

Zip Code: 30102

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 400
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 500

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Driver's License Info and Georgia Weapon's License Number

Item Description: Up for sale or trade is my Glock 42. The Glock 42 was purchased new 2 years ago . It has been shot and exhibits some signs of holster wear since it was carried often.

I do have the original box for the 42; however, I will have to find it if you would like it as well... Also included is 3 magazines, an Alien Gear gen 2 holster, a blade tech single clip IWB holster and a Desantis sticky holster. The Glock 42 has had a couple hundred rounds put through it and has been cleaned meticulously each time after being shot. I can meet anywhere NorthEast of Atlanta from Norcross to Jasper to Cartersville. I will require a bill of sale and would like to have your DL & GWL #'s. I am open to trade offers; however, I am not currently searching for anything. Thank you for taking the time to read this spiel and please enjoy the pictures below!

Pictures:

img_1713-jpg.1065455

img_1720-jpg.1065456

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom