• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT Glock 45 Mos with laser, threaded barrel and more Lowered Price $650.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkyDau

Coast Guard Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Your only as good as your word!
171   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Glock 45 Mos with laser, threaded barrel and more Lowered Price $650.

Zip Code: 30540

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $650.
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Open but no chickens, goats or ex-wives. TV $800

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I picked this up new and added Ameriglo suppressor sites, American flag back plate, extended mag release, threaded barrel and Crimson Trace laser. I have a the replacement parts except original barrel, it's around here but I can't find it. Laser is bright green as it is new in the box as well..Glock has all plates and back straps all that came with it from the factory..It has only been shot at the factory for test.. And also 3 mags as well FOR SALE ONLY. Pm best way to contact me. Thanks for looking

Pictures:
Glorck45.jpg
glock452.jpg
Glock45.jpg
Glock 45 3.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom