Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Glock G-19

Zip Code: 31220

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $525
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $725

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Gen 5 G19 for sale. Has Tru-Glo sights, rubber Talon grips and a Philster AIWB holster in the package. 3 mags, box etc as well. Carried this gun on a regular basis for a couple of years and attended a few classes with it also so it has seen a good bit of use. I'm going with optics on everything now and need to pass this one on to make room for something else. Sale price $525 firm and I think that is a great deal. As far as a trade the only thing I can think of I want is a Mossberg 930 SPX. Trade value for this package is $725. Don't need a bill of sale but I do want to see a valid carry permit.

Pictures:
IMG_5979.JPG
IMG_5980.JPG
IMG_5981.JPG
IMG_5982.JPG
IMG_5983.JPG
IMG_5984.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I want to make something clear about my listing. I stated in the listing that I wanted to see a valid weapons permit. I have had several people from Atlanta make an offer and none of them have a permit. We can’t control what happens with one of our guns after it’s sold but I want to do everything I reasonably can to make sure it ends up in good hands. So, no permit, no sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom