• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT (GRANDFATHER PASSED)MY LOSS CAN BE YOUR GAIN 1963 VW BUG IT MUST GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Miller

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
24   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT (GRANDFATHER PASSED)MY LOSS CAN BE YOUR GAIN 1963 VW BUG IT MUST GO!

Zip Code: 30523

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 9,000 obo
Trade Value or Items Looking For: ATV's, Gold, or Firearms plus cash

Caliber: Array

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: normal stuff.

Item Description: IT MUST GO .....This was given to me by my grandfather and times are getting harder for me when I have to look at this everyday to remind me of him. So this is why I'm posting it now It must go please do not contact me and you do not have funds to buy Serious buyers only. Cash is king but If its worth it I may consider trades plus cash. ATVs and Guns. This VW has been in the family since new. My grandfather bought it new in 1962. (Have original sales invoice) I acquired it in 1998 and over several years restored it. A 1600 single port engine was installed, new floor pan , clutch, all new window ,door and body gaskets, new interior with heat and sound insulation, new tires, brakes , paint , electrical was kept at 6 volt. Car has been garage kept in climate controlled and approx 9000 miles since restoration. Car will be transferred with bill of sale. I also have tow bar and some original parts. It is hard to part with because its been in the family since new but I don't drive much and someone else may enjoy it. A professional appraisal was done last year and value at time was $9500.00 but I don't expect that but all reasonable offers will be considered . I do not need help with sale of this car spammers will not be tolerated .Text day or night anytime.

Pictures:
img_5017-jpg.966076

img_5023-jpg.966077

img_5019-jpg.966078

img_5029-jpg.966079

img_5020-jpg.966080

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Do you still have the 40hp motor? How old is the paint and is it factory correct to the car? Any rust, rockers, battery pan, spare wheel area. Anywrecks oter than a fender or door? ETC….

Thanks for your time, and that's a good looking bug, Love me some pre 67 bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom