Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Hesco Level IV Ceramic body armor and carrier

Zip Code: 30064

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 350
Trade Value or Items Looking For: open ended

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Looking to sell or trade a brand new set of hesco 4400 level IV single curve shooter's cut ceramic plates. These are basically protection against everything shy of a 50. Multi curve ceramics are a touch thicker but much lighter than steel.

bought these this year but they haven’t left the house since. I’m selling to level up to lighter plates because of a back injury. These are decent at 7.5ish pounds each. Price is both front and rear! I can include a basic carrier and carrying case should you need it for $50.

save on shipping and no wait! Pick up in Marietta near the square/Kennesaw parks or towards 75. Willing to ship once funds have cleared. Interested in trades especially towards pistol only soft armor or plates, 1911 stuff, knives, factory ammo, quality optics and gear, etc. can do cash up or down either way as well. Shoot an offer!

Pictures:
4400-plates-jpg.2973885

carrier-jpg.2973886

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
yes, got the set from Kota outfitters. It was my second set, I bought a set of RMA plates last year but sold them to make room on my move to georgia. They were like 12 pounds each!

I bought a Ferro Concepts slickster and then some L210 plates. They don't stop 308 but are much more comfy to wear a while. The 4400s certainly aren't the lightest plates on the market but they are a solid deal for someone who wants to get started in armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom