Default rank <50 posts Supporter
vampire hunter hunter
3   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Hi Point C9 - COVID 19 Boredom Artifact

Zip Code: 30310

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 200
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Something weird for something weird!

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Nothing crazy, just basic info

Item Description: Rewind to just over 3 years ago. COVID-19 lockdown is in full swing. People are stuck indoors with their spouses and kids, staring at the walls, rewatching The Office, rationing toilet paper, exploring new hobbies (I tried making sourdough bread and it was awful), and generally trying not to go crazy.

Somehow, from this desperation and mind-numbing boredom arose a subculture of new and veteran shooters alike purchasing the dirt cheap Hi Point to paint, cerakote, and otherwise modify in the most ridiculous of fashions to satiricallly glorify this brand's infamous ugliness.

Here we see an artifact of this era. A "cyberpunk" themed yellow, pink, and galaxy blue Hi Point C9 in 9mm with a Super Soaker lime green kydex holster.

It points, goes bang, is surprisingly fun to shoot, and looks like something from a video game where you play as a street rat surviving in a dystopian neon hellscape.

Trade me something. Open to whatever, but weird is good, weird is welcome.

Pictures:
20231112_171147.jpg
20231112_171125.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Rewind to just over 3 years ago. COVID-19 lockdown is in full swing. People are stuck indoors with their spouses and kids, staring at the walls, rewatching The Office, rationing toilet paper, exploring new hobbies (I tried making sourdough bread and it was awful), and generally trying not to go crazy.

Somehow, from this desperation and mind-numbing boredom arose a subculture of new and veteran shooters alike purchasing the dirt cheap Hi Point to paint, cerakote, and otherwise modify in the most ridiculous of fashions to satiricallly glorify this brand's infamous ugliness.

Here we see an artifact of this era. A "cyberpunk" themed yellow, pink, and galaxy blue Hi Point C9 in 9mm with a Super Soaker lime green kydex holster.

It points, goes bang, is surprisingly fun to shoot, and looks like something from a video game where you play as a street rat surviving in a dystopian neon hellscape.

Trade me something. Open to whatever, but weird is good, weird is welcome.
Open to offers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom